Yorkshire Pet Portrait Awards
Pet Portrait Photography | East Yorkshire | Hull | Award Winning
To register please complete the below form.
TOP PRIZE £1000 CASH
Yorkshire Pet Portrait AwardsSign up form to apply to take part in the Yorkshire Pet Portrait Awards
Ray and Julie Photography ‘ Yorkshire Pet Portrait Awards’ photographer. We are excited to invite you to visit our studio for a professional pet portrait session where we will spend time creating stunning images in a relaxed environment.
The Yorkshire Pet Portrait Awards Terms and Conditions
- Minimum £10 donation (per dog) to be paid to either The Dogs Trust or The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association at time of booking
- Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your allotted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date
- All images are copyright protected and Ray and Julie Photography reserve the right to use the images for advertising on Yorkshire Portrait Awards and Yorkshire Pet Portrait Awards promotions
- Cancellation of your appointment with less than 24hrs notice may incur a small rebooking fee of £15 to cover part payment of additional studio time
- Entrants must attend a viewing session a few days after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered
- Your portrait session may include other family members, but the image for the competition must be of one pet
- At the viewing session, there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only chance to purchase from the session
- Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and will be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize
- Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone