Pet’s Portrait Awards
To register please complete the below form.
Pet Portrait Awards
As your local approved and recommended ‘Pet Portrait Award’ photographer, we are excited to invite you to visit our studio for a professional pet portrait session where we will spend time creating stunning images in a relaxed environment.
The Pet Portrait Awards Terms and Conditions
- Minimum £10 donation (per dog) to be paid to Dogs Trust/Guide Dogs or Blue Cross at time of booking
- Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your allotted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date
- All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising and National Portrait Awards and Pet Portrait Awards promotions
- Cancellation of your appointment with less than 24hrs notice may incur a small rebooking fee of £15 to cover part payment of additional studio time
- Entrants must attend a viewing session after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered
- Your portrait session may include other family members, but the image for the competition must be of one dog
- At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only chance to purchase from the session
- Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize
- Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone